Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hi

this is 13th time i have sat down and tried to explain who i am
so i guess this is the best i can do

hi

i'm wendy maurine free

my mom had me on may 1, 1998 in phoenix, AZ
without having an epidural,
she's had 10 kids and i was the most painful one.

i have a phobia of going anywhere alone or being alone,
when i was 5 months old, i was left in a hot car, for 30 min
and my mom thinks thats the reason why.

i have light brown eyes and hair that has been colored so much, i don't know the real color anymore.

i was a dancer from age 2 to 14 when i realized i spent half my childhood doing something i didn't really love 

i love riding horses 

i love feeling free 

i love going places where my phone has no service and theres nature all around you, so i can actually breathe and live for a little bit 

i used to be allergic to gluten, for 2 years, but as of april 31, 2016 at 5:45 pm, I'm not anymore 

i love doughnuts

I've never been to the gym.

my best friend left me on September  30, 2015 for an LDS mission in santa rosa, CA and i miss her everyday

i have a hard time letting people in and seeing the real me 

i eat my grilled cheese with honey and i think kimchi and rice are to die for

i spent half my childhood growing up in Raleigh, North Carolina and saying y'all everyday 

now i rarely say it at all

i can't remember a year that i didn't go to a rodeo

my favorite song is home by michael bublè, ever since the day i moved from North Carolina

i don't know what I'm doing after graduation 

i love making new friends and laughing so hard that you can't breathe 

people who just meet me say I'm shy but those who know me say i never stop talking 

i picked silence dogood, cause i asked my parents for a good blog name and they said i should this one.

hi 

im wendy maurine free









3 comments: